CoolAdvantage is the third CoolSculpting applicator to utilize new treatment parameters based on clearance the company received last year from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to perform the CoolSculpting procedure at lower temperatures for shorter treatment times. It comes with three interchangeable contours, creating three distinct applicators to address multiple treatment areas on the patient:
• CoolFit Advantage™ is ideal for vertical areas of fat such as the inner thigh.
• CoolCore Advantage™ best matches the contours of the abdomen.
• CoolCurve+ Advantage™ is the applicator of choice for flanks.
The CoolSculpting procedure is FDA-cleared. It is available in the United States for the non-invasive treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank. In other international markets, it is approved for general non-invasive fat reduction. The CoolSculpting procedure results in a noticeable and measurable reduction of fat in the treated areas, and the treated cells fat can be gone for good. Most patients can start to see results as soon as three weeks following treatment, with the most dramatic results occurring over a period of one to three months. Every patient is unique, so patients are encouraged to talk to their physicians about a customized treatment plan as part of the initial consultation. Additional treatments in the same or multiple areas may enhance the desired aesthetic effect.
The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is FDA-cleared to eliminate stubborn fat in 9 treatment areas, including:
• Flanks/Sides (love handles)
• Double Chin
• Inner Thighs
• Outer Thighs
• Upper Arms
View before & after photos of actual patients
* Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.View Gallery
Call today: 210-495-5771
» Stone Oak
» Alamo Heights
» New Braunfels
» Spring Branch
* Stock images are models. Case photos are actual patients of Lopez Plastic Surgery. Individual results may vary.