Dr. Lopez strongly believes in supporting San Antonio and the surrounding communities. He has volunteered with & donated to many community service groups including several professional, civic, youth, and educational organizations. He has actively participated in many different capacities such as giving talks on health-related or other topics to community groups; working with community groups on local health or non-health issues; donating his time and services and participating in local health & community service events.
Dr. Lopez supports the following organizations:
- The Ava’s Wish Foundation
- The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- The Junior League of San Antonio
- The Cure Fur Cancer Organization
- The Kristine Meza Foundation
- Ironman for Kids Foundation
- Central Catholic High School
- Incarnate Word High School
- St. George Episcopal School
- Holy Spirit School
- The Brighton School
These are just a few of the many fine Community Service organizations that Dr. Lopez has had the privilege of working with.
Volunteering in and donating to Community Service groups is a very personal issue for Dr. Lopez – one which he feels is a core value of his discipline as a Medical Physician. To Dr. Lopez, being a good physician can only be enhanced by the commitment one makes in serving their community.